10. I wonder what the Michelin Man and Colonel Sanders would say…?
9. Huh? Taxi "decor" is the biggest industry in Cameroon...
8. Fo' sho' the baddest doc in Bamenda!
7. Typical Cameroonian male ego...notice how there's no sign for "other men"? I guess I'd have to enter at the far right...
6. I’m not a genius on American history/politics, but I’m pretty sure the World Trade Centre was gone before Obama became Pres…?
5. For a gambling company, this is kinda common sense…not the strongest promotion ever
4. As if driving in Bamenda isn’t scary enough, I have to think about being covered in blood while driving on the wrong side of the street at 140 km/h over winding mountain roads
3. I love these comments written all over buses! Be sure not to vomit – because if you have to, you can’t "send your head outside" to do it! I say aim for the driver…he’s usually the reason one feels the need to vomit
2. Forget about “being square” – you BETTER show up to this one!
1. My absolute favourite! If you saw the public toilet situation in Cameroon (IF it consists of a field, it’s the cleanest you’ll find), I’d say 2,000 francs is a pretty good deal!